Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter Melizsa Bong (:
Melizsa Bong, 18.
Abdul Matiin Hamdan
Visit my other friends who had been on the blogger, will you?
"Forget how it hurts & try again."
"Around the corner"
Wow. 


Trials & STPM's Semester 1 are just around the corner. 
Believe me, I am physically, mentally, spiritually and intellectually NOT ready for these upcoming exams. 

Trials start next week; We will be having Malaysian University English Test on Monday, Bahasa Melayu & Pengajian Am on Tuesday, Sejarah Dunia on Wednesday & Pengajian Perniagaan on Thursday. (If I'm not mistaken)

No, no, I don't need luck. I just need blessings from God, and an unshakable faith to chase away the doubtful demon inside me. Because all the negativities inside me will destruct my self-confidence. I just need to be positive and really hardworking now. More reading + writing + reading.
That is it. I don't come to school (got nag by teachers, do tons of corrections, homeworks, presentation, research, essays) just to flunk. I don't study to fail my exam, repeat the subjects, and study two sems at one time. No.......God, no. 
Help me out, lord.

But God's words are beautiful. He gives us ease at heart & mind. 

Matthew 11:28 Jesus said, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest" 
Mark 11:24 So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe, that you have received it, & it will be yours.
Phil 4:13 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. 
Phil 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer & petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God

Good night, God bless
xx
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.