Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter Melizsa Bong (:
Melizsa Bong, 18.
Abdul Matiin Hamdan
Visit my other friends who had been on the blogger, will you?
"Forget how it hurts & try again."
"New obsession"
Guess what? I've got a new obsession! - Watching cartoon movies.

I am so in love with cartoons. 
By cartoons, I don't mean animations, but cartoons like Scooby Doo, SpongeBob Squarepants etc. 

Lately, I have been watching cartoon movies- Hotel Transylvania & Scooby Doo Stage Fright;I'm already obsessed and crave for more but not knowing what else good/funny cartoon movies I should watch. 
I personally think the reason why I get crazy over cartoon movies is because I badly miss my childhood where there is no stress, no assignments, hours of sleep, games, food, and most importantly, quality cartoons to be watched. 

The 90's cartoons such as The Addams Family, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Cow and Chicken, Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, South Park, SpongeBob Squarepants, Tom and Jerry are the good ones. We need the 90's cartoon shows back! 

To my opinion, horror/comedy cartoons are the best ones; they're like sleep- they made us escape from stressful reality for awhile. 

Overall conclusion: Cartoons are not limited to only kids, cartoons are for everyone.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.